April brings showers, warmer days, cherry blossoms (for all our DC readers!) and my favorite—Global Action Week for Education! A week when the movement of Global Campaign for Education affiliated coalitions around the world highlight the power of education through advocacy campaigns, policy meetings, in school events and much more. It is a dynamic time when the right to education is on display.
This time isn’t just for nonprofit organizations, nonprofit workers or policymakers—it is for you. It is for advocates everywhere. It is a time where you can share your stories of education—why it is important, the difference it makes and why you raise your voice for it.
So it is time to get ready. Global Action Week for Education–ready so we can hit the ground running.
- Donate today to support education for all!
- Follow us on social media. We are on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (make sure you enable post notifications!)
- Tweet/Post why you think we must #FundEducation using the hashtag #FundEducation
- Share #AmiDreams to illustrate why we must #FundEducation!
- Forward this action alert to a friend, or five friends!