Leave No Child Behind: Invest in the Early Years
Materials from the Leave No Child Behind: Invest in the Early Years Global Report Launch held on November 19, 2020:
- Leave No Child Behind: Invest in the Early Years Report
- About the report: Re-set the starting line so no child is left behind
- Event recording
- Speaker biographies
- Event slides
- Introductory video
- Report findings summary and speech
- Social media toolkit
- Country launch information
- Leave No Child Behind Poll: In your view, which report recommendation is most important?
- Event evaluation: please share your feedback
You are invited to join the Leave No Child Behind Advocacy Meeting:
Wednesday, 9 December 2020 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM ET
The Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Care and Education Community of Practice will discuss how to use the Leave No Child Behind: Invest in the Early Years Report as a tool for advocacy.
A link to join will be sent to those who register to attend here by 8 December 2020. Thank you!
Country report launches:
- Mozambique Country Launch: 27th November 2020 Local Time 2 PM (7:00 AM EST, 12:00 PM GMT). Meeting ID: 872 4787 1606 Passcode: 952062
- Zimbabwe Country Launch: 20th November 2020 Local Time: 11AM-1PM (4:00-6:00 AM EST, 9:00-11:00 AM GMT). Meeting ID: 928 5662 9571 Passcode: 587323
- Zambia Country Launch: 25th of November Local Time: 3:30 PM-4:30PM (8:30-9:30 AM EST, 1:30-2:30 PM GMT). Meeting ID: 829 8903 3108 Passcode: 9FfEvy
- Burkina Faso Country Launch: 26th November Local Time 2:00-3:30 PM (9:00-10:30 AM EST, 2:00-3:30 PM GMT). Meeting ID: 854 1551 7318 Passcode: 398924
Information shared during the event:
- UNICEF’s Global Resource Guide on Public Finance for Early Childhood Development
- Scoping Progress in Education (SCOPE)
- Please take action today and sign the accompanying Global Citizen petition.
Thank you for your advocacy!